INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a. Personally Identifiable Information
We may collect personally Identifiable Information (including name, address, telephone number, Email address and, when necessary, credit card information) when you:
- Place an order from our catalogs or on our Web site
- Return an item or make an exchange
- Inquire about our services
- Participate in a marketing survey, promotion or event either online or offline.
b. Aggregate Information
Our website collects some non-personal information about you, so it may not be readily apparent to you that it is being collected. For instance, when you come to our site your IP address is collected.
An IP address is often associated with the place from which you enter the Internet like your ISP (Internet service provider), your company, or your university.
This information is not personally identifiable and we do not combine this type of information with personally identifiable information.
USE OF DATA WE COLLECT
We always want to provide you with the best possible shopping experience and fulfill your orders exactly as you've requested. In order to do this, we use your personally identifiable information to allow us to:
- Process and track your order
- Provide the services you request
- Contact you about the status of an order
- Send you catalogs or promotional offers we believe will be of interest to you
- Identify your product and service preferences
- Customize our communications to you
- Provide information concerning products you have purchased
- Improve our merchandise selection and customer service
- Your email address will be used only for the described purposes and will not be shared with any third parties.
We welcome any and all questions and feedback. For privacy-related issues, please contact us at:
Attn: Customer Service: 88 Graham Ave, Brooklyn New York 11206
718 510 8996